Conversion Support Services
Scroll to top
The conversion support services we typically provide include all consulting services reasonably necessary to convert the Plan(s) from the current service provider(s) to the new service provider(s) and shall include but not necessarily be limited to the following services:
- Plan conversion transition management
- Participation/coordination of all preparatory calls and meetings.
- Service agreement negotiations and preparation support.
- Plan conversion transition support.
- All facets of plan implementation and transition support, from start to finish.
- Participation/coordination of all preparatory plan level calls/meetings for Plan conversions to new provider(s)
Frequency: typically one 60-120 minute call/meeting for each of the plan types occurring each week, commencing from the identification of future provider(s) through conversion, 2-4 weeks beyond the date of the asset transfer and final participant records.