Provider Benchmark Project
Scroll to top
- Benchmarking Participant Demographic Trends to all 401(k) plans as well as industry specific.
- Benchmarking Plan Provisions to all 401(k) plans as well as industry specific.
- Conducting a Formal Benchmark Study Annually to assistance in assessing reasonableness of plan related fees presented in the 408(b)(2) Disclosure.
- Analysis of Fee disclosure documents and providing education on Participant Fee disclosure requirements.
- Plan Review and assistance identifying potential opportunities to revise methodology of accruing revenue and allocating recording-keeping costs.
- Provide support to help you evaluate an ERISA account, confirm plan document permits plan to pay permissible expenses, support to help you amend document as necessary.
- Analysis of the merits of using a Custom Target Date fund that incorporates benefits unique to your company or unique demographics.
- Re-enrollment QDIA assistance.
- Provide support to assist you with ERISA budget.
- Provide support to assist you with Management and Advocacy of Enforcement of Performance Standard Guarantees.
- Help you confirm 404(c) election on IRS form 5500 and in SPD. Help you confirm all notices are being delivered to all with account balances.
- Evaluation/review of participant advice program.
- Retiree Investment and Advice Offerings.
- Provide support to help you monitor small balance counts and force out program.
- Provide support to help you retain large accouns for former participants.
- Supplemental Participant education support for participants with 100% in SVF.
- Support in integrating an NQ benefits into 401(k) Participant Experience.
- Identify Total Rewards inclusive of 401(k).