ONGOING PLAN CONSULTING SERVICES
- Provide non-discretionary investment advice to the Company regarding asset classes and investment alternatives available for the Plan in accordance with the Plan’s investment policies and objectives, to the extent that the Plan is funded.
- Assist the Company with the selection of a broad range of investment options.
- Assist the Company in the development of an investment policy statement (IPS), or a replacement IPS.
- Assist in monitoring investments, prepare investment reports, monitor conformance to the IPS and assist Company making recommendations to maintain or remove and replace investments.
- Meet with Company to discuss reports and assist with investment recommendations.
- Analyze and interpret reports from the Plan’s service providers and provide performance reporting.
- Assist with review and due diligence of manager/fund selections including Stable Value.
- Meetings with custodian and/or record-keeper on matters pertaining to the Plans investments.
- Participate in quarterly Committee meetings (or as often as the Committee deems necessary).
- Participate in additional sub-committee meetings as requested with members and outside advisors.
- Provide supplemental analytical support as requested.
Monitoring and Supporting Governance:
- Provide support to help you monitor vendor adherence to services per proposal and related fee schedules.
- Provide support to help you with oversight and enforcement of “At Risk Fees.”
- Help coordinate vendor implementation of new service enhancement, and deliverables.
- Track Plan programs, campaigns and support to help you course corrections as needed.
- Provide overall Plan project leadership.
- Support alignment of project, business strategies and other initiatives.
- Help coordinate the overall direction and progress of the Plan programs.
- Organize and expedite the flow of information while providing tactical guidance and support to all program/project team members.
- Support the project work plan, timelines, resource plans, issues, risks and finances (budgets, funding and vendor management.)
- Facilitate and identify risks and any integration issues to Company.
- Support compliance monitoring.
- Support the development of a prudent decision making and documentation.
- Assist in determining whether the Plan’s service provider arrangement is reasonable in respect to the price and quality of the services received in accordance with industry standards.
- Provide guidance during Committee meetings for its members covering “best practices.”
Plan Administration / Vendor Management:
- Participation/coordination of preparatory calls/meetings relating to service upgrades
- Plan document comparison and preparation support.
- Assist with communication/educational material and program design, implementation, monitoring and course correction support.
- Assist in plan enhancement implementation support (participating in calls, meeting, monitoring etc...).
- Assist with monitoring and support of record-keeper advice offerings and related planning services.
Participant Communication and Education:
- Assist the Committee in developing specialized communications for specific employee groups.
- Assist the plan committee in ascertaining whether the Plan’s employee communications concerning the Plan’s investment options are sufficient.
- Assist in developing a retirement planning program for specific employee groups.
- Assist in coordinating group enrollment meetings.
- Support communication initiatives.