DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN FIDUCIARY SERVICES
ONGOING PLAN CONSULTING SERVICES
- Provide non-discretionary 3(21)(a)(ii) investment advice to the Company regarding asset classes and investment alternatives available for the Plan in accordance with the Plan’s investment policies and objectives.
- Assist the Company with the selection of a broad range of investment options consistent with ERISA section 404(c) and the regulations thereunder.
- Assist in the development of an investment policy statement (IPS) or replacement IPS.
- Assist in monitoring investment options and assisting Company in making decisions to maintain, remove or replace investment options.
- Meet with Company’s committee’s and Sub Committees to discuss reports and assist with investment recommendations.
- Assist the Plan Sponsor with respect to the selection of a qualified default investment alternative (“QDIA”).
- Analyze and interpret ongoing reports from the Plan’s service providers.
- Assist with review and due diligence of manager/fund selections including Stable Value.
- Assist with investment fund mapping and analytical support.
DEFINED CONTRIBUTION PLAN NON-FIDUCIARY SERVICES
Monitoring and Supporting Governance:
- Provide support to help you monitor vendor adherence to services per proposal and related fee schedules.
- Provide support to help you with oversight and enforcement of “At Risk Fees.”
- Help coordinate vendor implementation of new service enhancements and deliverables.
- Providing overall Plan project leadership.
- Support Plan governance activities.
- Facilitate the escalation and identification of risks to Company.
- Support the Plan, the Committee and Institution in understanding fiduciary responsibilities by assisting in the development
of prudent decision making and documentation processes.
- Assist in determining whether the Plan’s current service provider arrangement is reasonable.
Plan Administration / Vendor Management:
- Participation/coordination of preparatory calls/meetings relating to service upgrades.
- Plan document review, comparison and preparation support.
- Assist with communication/educational material and program design, implementation, monitoring and course correction.
- Assist in plan enhancement implementation support.
- Assist with monitoring and support of record-keeper advice offerings.
Participant Communication and Education:
- Assist the plan committee in ascertaining whether the Plan’s employee communications concerning the Plan’s investment options are sufficient.
- Assist in developing specialized communications for specific employee groups.
- Assist in coordinating group enrollment meetings.
- Support communication initiatives.
- Assistance with advisory and participant education services.